Recent Posts

Aishwarya Rai Pictures
Anushka Shetty Online
Random Babes Online
Katrina Kaif Online

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Full PC Game Downloads

The way I see it, the gaming scene much divides into computer gaming and console gaming. Consoles are proprietary and the games come on CDs, DVDs or BlueRay discs. You can also buy computer games on discs and order them online or get them from a store, but I much prefer to download video games from online. I mean, most of us do have broadband web access, so why not download games directly?

Video games are bigger than the movie industry these days and it's about time we get some respect. It's interesting to see how a game console like the PS3 can make or break a giant company like Sony or how important it is to Microsoft to see the Xbox 360 succeed. We're even seeing ads and commercials in our games, a sure-fire sign that we're being taken serious. Hey, we wouldn't do it if we weren't important to them. But that's not what i want to talk about. What I set out to do is discuss computer game downloads.

Well, there are some potential pitfalls. For example, due to my reputation as a geek and computer guru, everyone seems to call me when his or her computer has a problem. Most often, the problem turns out to be a virus. Worm or Trojan infestation, and it's usually because we download stuff from all sorts of dubious places. So don't be stupid. Stay with a reputable vendor who won't mess up your method!

Another problem with a lot of the online video games stores is that they don't let you try before you buy. Or if they do, it's so complicated that you give up in frustration. You should have to read a manual and reconfigure your computer just to play a demo.

Finally, with all the gazillion gaming sites and stores out there, I prefer just four place that has it all. That way I know where to go and I won't have to remember URLs or have dozens of logins to all sorts of little sites. Give me four big site that has all the computer video games I need. Price is another issue, and it goes without saying that a bigger site usually has better prices.

So don't waste time searching for full computer games downloads in all the wrong places. The site i am using has probably the largest and deepest video game library out there, and there are many hundreds of titles I can download and try. it's a patented one-click download technology that couldn't be simpler. i am hooked.

What matters most to me, though, is that I can try the games. and by that I don't mean just a video or a limited demo or some screen shots. I require to play the whole game. Now the vendors have to get paid, of coursework, and so the compromise is that you get to download the game by clicking on a button and then play for an hour. That makes sense. If it's a small game and you get hooked, you can then decide if you require to keep it by paying. If it's a big game, an hour gives you time to figure out if you require to really get into it. Sounds fair to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails